1. How did you start designing covers?
I started creating book cover in 2014, when a client asked to do a photomanipulation with his photo, and then he asked me to use this photo in his book, after that I started to design other covers.
2. Out of all your covers, which are your favourites and why?
I love the covers of a trilogy I worked on, called ”Demigods Academy” by the authors Elisa S. Amore and Kiera Legend.
Others I love are Fantasy covers:
3. If your friends were asked to describe you in one word, what would it be?
I think…. creative.
4. Do you specialize in any particular genres?
Fantasy (High fantasy and Dark fantasy)
5. Do you enjoy working on premades or custom covers more?
I like both, but I love to create characters on my own, the premades give me that possibility.
6. What keeps you going while designing?
It is a great pleasure to have a work done for a book cover, it is gratifying and it keeps me going creating.
7. Where can we find you on the internet?