1. How did you start designing covers?
This is our first book cover design to raise money for our 80 years old grandmother who is on the verge of losing her home.
2. If your friends were asked to describe you in one word, what would it be?
3. Do you specialize in any particular genres?
4. Do you enjoy working on premades or custom covers more?
Editors note: This is the cover ADbros Twins designed for the cover auction.
It was acquired by Craig Martelle and will be the cover for a Free Trader short story.
5. What keeps you going while designing?
We designed this cover out of love to our grandmother and to stand up for justice. Creating is a magical process.
6. Where can we find you on the internet?